To proteinuria mechanism to see what is caused by proteinuria?
(A) renal proteinuria 1. Glomerular proteinuria, whether primary or subcutaneous glomerular damage, is the most common clinical protein. Glomerular filtration membrane lesions, basement membrane thickening, increased porosity, increased pro...
(A) renal proteinuria
1. Glomerular proteinuria, whether primary or subcutaneous glomerular damage, is the most common clinical protein. Glomerular filtration membrane lesions, basement membrane thickening, increased porosity, increased protein leakage, and even greater molecular weight globulin can also leak. Found in acute glomerulonephritis, various types of chronic glomerulonephritis, IgA nephritis, occult nephritis. Secondary in lupus kidney and other autoimmune diseases, diabetic nephropathy, purple epilepsy, renal arteriosclerosis and so on. Metabolic disorders seen in the gout kidney.
2. Renal tubular proteinuria refers to normal glomerular filtration, renal tubular reabsorption disorders, the most common causes of interstitial nephritis, renal vein thrombosis, renal artery embolization, heavy metal salt poisoning. The amount of urinary protein is less than that of glomerular protein.
3. Renal tissue proteinuria, also known as secretory proteinuria. Glomerular filtration function and renal tubular reabsorption function are normal, due to the formation of urine during the process of renal tubular metabolism caused by protein infiltration into the urine, such as renal tubule mixing far from the renal tubules produced Tamm-Horsfall protein Protein (a macromolecule glycoprotein), this protein is easy to form tube and stone core.
(B) non-renal proteinuria
1. Humoral proteinuria, also known as spilled proteinuria, glomerular filtration function and renal tubular reabsorption function are normal, because the plasma contains a large number of small molecules of protein by glomerular filtration, more than the reabsorption of renal tubules Capacity, such as multiple myeloma, the plasma has a large number of light chain immunoglobulin from the urine, called coagulation protein or protein that week (Benee.None protein) urine heated to 45 ~ 60 ℃, Coagulation protein began to solidify, urine turbidity, and then continue to heat up to the boiling point when dissolved, urine cool, and then cooled to below 60 ℃ when there are turbidity, precipitation or clot. This test is the most commonly used method for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma. And then should be more parts of the bone film, bone damage can be found (more in the skull, ribs, spine bone, etc.) bone marrow examination. Can find a large number of myeloma cells, is an important basis for diagnosis.
2. Tissue proteinuria Some organ tissues produce proteins that are filtered out of the glomeruli by blood circulation, excreted from the urine, such as proteins in malignant tumors, host proteins produced by viral infections, and the like.
3. Lower urinary tract protein mixed with urine caused by proteinuria seen in the urinary tract infection Nie injury, urinary tract epithelial cell shedding and urinary tract secretion of mucin.
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG:proteinuriapre：What are the diseases that can cause symptoms of proteinuria?
next：How does proteinuria occur by the nature of proteinuria?