How does a kidney patient experience a reasonable diet after hemodialysis? tongshantang kidney disease hospital kidney disease experts for your detailed analysis, if you have more questions about kidney disease and other aspects of the problem can call S...
How does a kidney patient experience a reasonable diet after hemodialysis? tongshantang hospital kidney disease experts for your detailed analysis, if you have more questions about kidney disease and other aspects of the problem can call tongshantang hospital kidney hospital kidney disease expert hotline
When the patient into the regular hemodialysis treatment, diet restrictions and hemodialysis before the kidney failure diet is obviously different. Need to constantly adjust the diet, increase nutrition, supplement and conditioning the body by the metabolic disorders and lack of secretion caused by adverse consequences. On the diet and nutrition management issues, mainly depends on the remaining renal function, urine output and hemodialysis frequency. For oliguria, urinary incontinence or dialysis intermittent longer patients, such as renal dysfunction, improper diet, can cause adverse consequences, the main cause of its life is hyperkalemia and sodium and sodium retention. How does hemodialysis diet?
1. Protein supplement: dialysis patients due to the loss of protein in hemodialysis, to promote protein alienation, long-term large amounts of urinary protein and lack of supplement caused by the body's negative nitrogen balance. So the patient's dialysis patients may be appropriate to relax the intake of protein, about 1 to 1.5 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, such as a 50 kg of body weight patients need to add 50-75 grams of protein. The type of protein is still rich in essential amino acids in animal protein-based.
2. Heat supplement: the main source of heat for the sugar and fat. Staple food (carbohydrate) intake of daily daily weight per kilogram of 5-6 grams, fat intake per day per kilogram of body weight 1.3-1.7 grams, should be based on plant fat. Such as patients with extreme weight loss or excessive obesity when the total calories should be appropriate increase or decrease.
3. How does hemodialysis patients diet? Water and electrolyte conditioning:
(1) potassium: hemodialysis patients generally do not need to add drug potassium, and should limit the high potassium food, the daily intake of 2-3 grams is appropriate. For patients with low urine, high blood potassium in patients should be strictly limited potassium intake. If vomiting, diarrhea and other potassium loss of the situation, should check the serum potassium levels to determine the amount of potassium.
(2) sodium: hemodialysis patients should avoid high salt diet. Salt intake in the daily 3-5 grams. To prevent excessive salt caused by dry mouth, thirsty water intake caused by excessive sodium and water retention.
(3) Calcium and phosphorus: hemodialysis patients should limit the intake of phosphorus. Phosphorus is too high can cause hyperparathyroidism and metabolic bone disease and other risks. If the patient has increased blood phosphorus, can take aluminum hydroxide gel. Dialysis patients with calcium levels easily fluctuate with acid-base fluctuations. Generally low blood calcium is more common, the treatment of kidney disease mainly to drug supplements. Because the gastrointestinal tract is not easy to absorb, it should be long-term intermittent supplement. The best intermittent supplement can promote calcium absorption of drugs, such as vitamin D3 or calcium calcium aldehyde and so on.
(4) water: maintenance of hemodialysis patients with weight changes is the best indicator of liquid balance. The increase or decrease in body fluids can be measured directly by measuring body weight. In the two dialysis between the daily increase in weight 0.5 kg is appropriate. Water intake includes water and solid food and all the water contained in the drug. If additional loss, should also be added accordingly. Daily total amount of water = 50 ml of previous day urine output. Dialysis the same day can also add dialysis ultrafiltration volume.
4. Vitamins and other: vitamin easy to be precipitated, so in addition to food supplements, but also should be added to the drug, mainly B vitamins.
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org