Patients with chronic kidney disease stage 4 simply relying on drugs or surgical treatment is difficult to achieve a satisfactory therapeutic effect, because the diet also plays a vital role. For patients with kidney disease 4, a reasonable diet can also ...
Patients with chronic kidney disease stage 4 simply relying on drugs or surgical treatment is difficult to achieve a satisfactory therapeutic effect, because the diet also plays a vital role. For patients with kidney disease 4, a reasonable diet can also help patients slow down the process of deterioration of kidney disease. So, what do chronic kidney disease stage 4 patients in the diet need to pay attention to?
1. high quality, low protein diet. Rich in protein foods include lean meat, chicken, fish, eggs, milk, etc, the best intake of these foods accounted for more than 60% of the total protein intake per day; low protein refers to the total protein intake maintained at 0.6g protein / kg body weight / day. The specific amount can be made available to your doctor or dietitian.
2. Without diabetes, should be based on the control of the protein, to ensure adequate supply of heat, as far as possible the use of wheat starch food instead of rice as a daily staple food (because the wheat starch protein content is much less than rice, so supply energy without increasing protein intake). This kind of food products are horseshoe cakes, silver needles, fans, lotus root starch, etc, or buy wheat starch and make into noodles, dumplings, steamed bread and so on. If you have diabetes, you should limit the intake of sugar, honey, sugar beverages.
3. Appropriately add vitamins, in which fresh fruits and vegetables are the best choice for vitamins. But should be fasting carambola, carefully eat some hot and humid fruits such as mango, pineapple, litchi, longan, etc, not more than 200g per day, should not eat immediately after meals should be 2 hours after a meal consumption.
4. Patients with edema, hypertension and oliguria should limit salt, less than 3 grams per day. And less or do not eat pickles, fermented bean curd, preserved eggs, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and other foods containing high sodium (because the main ingredient of salt is sodium chloride, these foods contain more sodium). Edema patients also need to strictly control the intake of water, the specific amount should depends on the disease.
5. High potassium intake of food should be based on the results of serum electrolytes, but because of renal failure patients with poor blood potassium excretion, so high potassium food as little as possible to eat, such as bananas, oranges, fungus, seaweed and so on.
6. Combination of hyperuricemia need to control the intake of purine, can not eat animal organs, soup (including gravy, chicken soup, bone soup, fish soup, etc), seafood, beer and other high purine food. Cooking meat should be boiled with boiling water to eat.
The above is a description of the precautions in the diet of patients with chronic kidney disease. Hope to help you. In addition, must be treated early, the sooner the better the treatment effect. If you would like to know our unique hospital treatment of kidney disease Chinese medicine therapy, you can consult our online doctor or a message below, we will promptly reply to you.
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org