The heart is the driving force of the body ring organ, the kidneys are the center of excreting waste of body, both are the front and rear circulation system hub, the relationship is extremely close. The deterioration of renal function, in addition to make...
The heart is the driving force of the body ring organ, the kidneys are the center of excreting waste of body, both are the front and rear circulation system hub, the relationship is extremely close. The deterioration of renal function, in addition to make patients develop into uremia and long-term dialysis treatment, the more prone to cardiovascular disease and cause death.
Renal function decline from the following aspects affect the heart function:
On the one hand, renal function damage, the kidneys regulate the body of water and sodium function will be affected, water and sodium if you can not excrete out, it will stay in the body, so that blood volume, heart load is too heavy, resulting in ventricular hypertrophy, heart failure and so on. On the other hand, renal function decline will affect the secretion of renin, so that blood pressure increased, increasing the burden on the heart.
Kidney is important organs to filter the blood and remove the waste, renal function damage, the toxins in the blood can not be effectively discharged, will affect the heart systolic function, causing uremic heart disease, heart failure and so on.
Suffering from kidney disease, there will be a variety of metabolic disorders, such as lipid metabolism, abnormal calcium and phosphorus metabolism, hyperphosphatemia, high cystine, high thyroid hormone, these are high risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Hyperkalemia will lead to arrhythmia, severe cases may have heart and lung failure or sudden death and other risks.
How to prevent cardiovascular disease in patients with kidney disease?
Chronic heart disease in patients with cardiovascular disease morbidity and mortality are quite high, then, how to prevent cardiovascular disease in patients with cardiovascular disease is to actively remove the cardiovascular disease risk factors. From healthy lifestyles, good eating habits, regular exercise and drug control in all aspects, to prevent the disease deteriorated.
1. Active treatment of chronic kidney disease-related complications: such as anemia, abnormal calcium and phosphorus metabolism, on the one hand the treatment of kidney disease itself, on the other hand to prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular disease.
2. Low salt, low fat diet: the implementation of low salt, low fat diet, not overeating, without increasing the burden of the kidneys and heart.
3. Do not take medicine: do not eat drugs without the doctor's prescription, if have relevant symptoms, should take timely medical treatment.
4. to avoid three high: regular monitoring, follow the doctor's advice, the blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipid control in the appropriate range.
5. Do not smoke, do not drink, do not stay up all night.
6. Keep warm in winter: winter temperature is low, it is the deterioration of renal function and cardiovascular disease season, to pay special attention.
7. Regular exercise: training enough physical, beneficial to weight and blood pressure control.
8. Regular follow-up check: regular review to do the examination, so that early detection of problems, take early treatment.
Above is why kidney disease can cause cardiovascular disease, and how to prevent the introduction of cardiovascular disease, hoping to help you. If you have any questions, you can consult our online doctor for free or leave a message, we will promptly reply to you.
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: email@example.com