What are the advantages of peritoneal dialysis? Kidney dialysis includes hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis is the machine through a layer of semipermeable membrane, peritoneal dialysis is the use of our bodys peritoneum to achieve the sam...
What are the advantages of peritoneal dialysis? Kidney dialysis includes hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis is the machine through a layer of semipermeable membrane, peritoneal dialysis is the use of our body's peritoneum to achieve the same purpose. What kind of dialysis method is it in the end? Medical Research Institute expert Wang said that in peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis between, we have to fight for abdominal penetration, the following talk about the advantages of peritoneal dialysis what.
1. use their own peritoneum, good biocompatibility;
2. Continuous dialysis, the internal environment is relatively stable, small vascular load, blood pressure stability;
3. Residual kidney function is better preserved, less dietary control less blood;
4. Loss of blood less, reduce the amount of EPO;
5. Simple operation, to reduce the time to the hospital, activities are not limited;
6. Home dialysis between patients is not easy to spread the disease.
The above is about "the advantages of peritoneal dialysis," the introduction, suggesting that you want to use peritoneal dialysis patients friends, not too panic, but can not be ignored, must receive regular treatment with daily rest and diet can make the disease a short time better , Coupled with conditioning, can make the disease gradually recover, it is recommended that you go to treatment, the hospital treatment of various causes of kidney disease have a very good therapy, the therapy is the use of high-tech pulse device will drug uniform Sent to the kidney of the sick location, greatly improving the kidney on the absorption of drugs, and non-toxic side effects. Make patients more economical and faster! Get rid of disease as soon as possible!
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: email@example.com