while when dialysis stops working, maybe deadly results come to light in severe conditions. Here we will talk about the symptoms when dialysis stops working.When kidney disease develop into end stage of kidney failure, dialysis will be life...
while when dialysis stops working, maybe deadly results come to light in severe conditions. Here we will talk about the symptoms when dialysis stops working.When kidney disease develop into end stage of kidney failure, dialysis will be life-sustaining treatment. when Kidney Failure patients choose to stop dialysis, however, most of them died within sever days to several weeks.
Our healthy kidneys are important organs which are packed with numerous function. its main function is to filter the formation of urine and discharge of metabolic waste, regulating the body of the electrolyte and acid-base balance. Kidney has endocrine function, through the production of renin, erythropoietin, prostaglandins, 1,25 - (OH) 2D3, etc., involved in the regulation of blood pressure, erythropoiesis and calcium metabolism.Although dialysis can help the damaged kidney do its normal job partly, but will make people dependent, and will produce nausea, vomiting, irritability and other side effects, severe cases may have convulsions, coma, and even death. Often dialysis will lead to accelerated renal atrophy, and finally kidney transplant. So more and more patients want to stop dialysis.
When dialysis stops, the waste products and auxiliary fluids will construct going on in the blood, causing various complications which may feint all system and organs of your body. With the other quickness of toxin produce-happening, the results modify from person to person. In some cases, death usually comes within a few weeks.
1. Poor appetite and fluid overload.
2. Sleeping most of the hours of hours of daylight
3. Disorientation, confusion and failure to acceptance to familiar faces
4. Changes in breathing. (Changed breathing patterns indicate decreased circulation in the internal organs and buildup of waste products. Elevating the head and/or turning onto the side may increase comfort.)
5. Congestion(If saliva and mucus are collected behind the throat, you may hear grunts and the sound may be distressing to hear that this is a normal reaction to fluid imbalance and no coughing of normal secretions. Helps to raise the head, turning the head to the side can make the gravity eliminate the clogging.)
6. Muscle cramps
7. Fatigue or tired
8. Drowsiness, anxiety, upset and depressed
9. Reduced urination or even no urine output
10. Changes in color and skin temperature
All of them can speed up the deterioration of illness condition and lead to death to some extent. Therefore, it is important to take effective treatment to relieve these symptoms. Usually natural treatment will be considered firstly than the chemical drugs,because natural remedy shows no side effects on patients. Also, it helps lead to a peaceful life for patients. You are suggested to take herbs that are tonic to your kidneys. As a matter of fact, in modern medical areas, dialysis or kidney transplant is not the only the choice for Kidney Failure patients.
we do use a series of innovated treatment from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for help repairing kidney damage fundamentally and reducing the frequency of dialysis. To know the specific treatments, please don’t hesitate to tell us and our Online Doctor is very glad to help any patients with kidney disease.
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: email@example.com