Is kidney transplantation the best choice for renal failure with creatinine 8.5? Kidney transplantation is one of the most effective methods of treating kidney failure, but this is not the best choice for patients with creatinine 8.5. Why i...
Is kidney transplantation the best choice for renal failure with creatinine 8.5? Kidney transplantation is one of the most effective methods of treating kidney failure, but this is not the best choice for patients with creatinine 8.5.
Why is kidney transplantation not the best choice for a patient with kidney failure?
1. kidney transplant will cost a large amount of money, not all the patients can afford it
2. It is difficult to find the donor sometimes, it can cost several years to get a new kidney
3. Not all patients are suitable for this operation because of its high require for physical condition
4. After surgery, patients should take a lot of medication to deal with failure, which will cause some side effects
5. A new kidney can fails to work at any time, the patient must take dialysis or kidney transplant again
Is there any other option for a patient with kidney failure with creatinine 8.5?
In fact, except for kidney transplant, dialysis is also a common method of treating kidney failure, but I do not recommend the patient to take it. Because as a rescue treatment it will bring many side effects. What's worse, the patient’s condition goes worse every day.
Here I recommend the osmotherapy of micro-Chinese medicine to you, as one of the innovations of traditional Chinese medicine, it has been proven that one of the most effective therapies for the treatment of renal failure. With this treatment, the kidney function can be improved to some extent, so that the patient can live a better life without dialysis or kidney transplantation.
If you want to know more, and you have questions, you can contact us by the following ways. I am very glad to help you. We wish you a speedy recovery!
If you have any problems on nephritic syndrome or kidney disease, you can consult with our online doctor or send email to us: email@example.com